Locally Owned & Established in 1924 by Frank P. Corso
FULL LINE VENDING SERVICES • WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTION
In 1924, Frank P. Corso established his business at 221 Caillavet Street in Biloxi for the wholesale distribution of cigars, tobacco, candies, pencils, paper bags, castor oil and a variety of other products. His trucks serviced merchants as far west as Bay St. Louis, north as Wiggins, and east as Pascagoula. His reputation for hard work and excellence in products and service went even farther, as he was equally committed to the service of his community and to his fellow man.
Today Corso, Inc., continues as a highly regarded vending and wholesale distribution center. The family-owned and -operated company proudly maintains the high standards of excellence that began under the direction of its beloved founder.
Getting to know the Corso Family